In these troubling times, Luke, the son and heir of the lord of the land, turned twelve and received a Gift. Unfortunately, it was a Gift useless in combat called [Village Building]. To make matters worse, his step-brother was the one blessed to inherit their father’s [Master Swordsmanship]. And so, their positions were completely reversed.
Luke was then banished to an uninhabited wasteland. There, his mysterious Gift activated and instantly made a village. He thus prepared himself to live modestly in this tiny village of his. Or so he thought. As the population of his village grew and grew, his Gift got stronger and stronger until it evolved.
Before he knew it, his [village] had tall buildings everywhere and had the strongest army. His village became the best there was…!
“Wait, can this still be called a village? And what happened to the slow life I’m supposed to have…?”
- Chapter 1: My Gift is [Village Building]
- Chapter 2: Make A Village Here?
- Chapter 3: It’s Recommended To Give It A Try
- Chapter 4: Make Her a Villager?
- Chapter 5: …*sniff*…*sniff*…
- Chapter 6: I’m Leaving The Family
- Chapter 7: You Hate It That Much…?
- Chapter 8: Why can’t we just get along?
- Chapter 9: If you turn the red one, hot water will come out
- Chapter 10: They’re Probably Refugees
- Chapter 11: Your Village Has Reached level 2!
- Chapter 12: Did the walls move…?
- Chapter 13: Please Throw Them Into The Jailhouse
- Chapter 14: All of a sudden, this place has become village-like, hasn’t it?
- Chapter 15: They’re all crazy large!
- Chapter 16: It’s so delicious
- Chapter 17: It is recommended that you build a church
- Chapter 18: I can now bless people freely, right?
- Chapter 19: His two beautiful wives
- Chapter 20: Our Savior
- Chapter 21: Bandits who attack refugees sadly aren’t rare
- Chapter 22: My blunder should be forgiven now
- Chapter 23: My patience’s about to run out!
- Chapter 24: How thoughtful of you
- Chapter 25: The cold cuts deep all the same
- Chapter 26: If you’ve experienced as much as I have, you’d be able to see through all that
- Chapter 27: I can make them villagers without their consent?
- Chapter 28: Ah, sorry, everyone. I did that.
- Chapter 29: It’s a public bathhouse
- Chapter 30: But if it’s the chief, I don’t think I’d really mind
- Chapter 31: If he tells you to die, you die
- Chapter 32: What the hell’s going on in this village?
- Chapter 33: I’ll be sure to reward your admirable character
- Chapter 34: You’re brushing it aside like that?!
- Chapter 35: Or use our sinful bodies as meatshields!
- Chapter 36: Being hugged by an old geezer will only make me sweat
- Chapter 37: I’m going to talk some sense into you today!
- Chapter 38: Ahm…please forgive my father!
- Chapter 39: Father, am I dreaming right now?
- Chapter 40: Not many looks up to you that much
- Chapter 41: M-more! Harder!
- Chapter 42: What a very sinister skill…
- Chapter 43: Ahh~ there’s nothing quite like a hot bath in winter
- Chapter 44: It’s just so hard to believe
- Chapter 45: Aren’t these castle walls now?
- Chapter 46: Each home here has a bath
- Chapter 47: We’ve hunted some of the orcs living in the forest over there
- Chapter 48: I’d like to apologize to you
- Chapter 49: I’ll make a road for you
- Chapter 50: They might spend the night there
- Chapter 51: Do you want to take a bath first?
- Chapter 52: Was there a trap in the lavatory!!?
- Chapter 53: Water shot out because I pressed that button
- Chapter 54: Ok, you see this place? This’ll be your new home.
- Chapter 55: Alright, please bring this person to our rehabilitation facility
- Chapter 56: Will we be able to get them all at once…?
- Chapter 57: She did say that they’ll do anything…
- Chapter 58: It’s not over yet though
- Chapter 59: That’s no ordinary orc!
- Chapter 60: It looks to me like you need my strength right now
- Chapter 61: So, if you’d like, how about eating it with us?
- Chapter 62: Great job, Commander!
- Chapter 63: Are you nothing but a bunch of small fries?
- Characters that appeared in the first volume
- Chapter 64: I for one am not going back
- Chapter 65: Let’s now return to our hamlet
- Chapter 66: Do you want me to live in that place all by myself!?
- Chapter 67: What an extremely pessimistic dwarf…
- Chapter 68: Worked to Death
- Chapter 69: Please drink only in the underground tunnel from now on
- Chapter 70: It Looks Ancient
- Chapter 71: S-sorry to alarm you
- Chapter 72: Yeah…this is a dungeon
- Chapter 73: Hold up a minute
- Chapter 74: I thought I was gonna die of laughter…
- Chapter 75: Don’t you dare laugh this off
- Chapter 76: That’s the result of my most recent practice session
- Chapter 77: Beef!!!
- Chapter 78: Ngh…what’s that noise…
- Chapter 79: Just that’s enough to change the field of dungeon exploring, I think
- Chapter 80: You’re better off pretending not to notice that kind of thing
- Chapter 81: How can they have made this on their ownnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!?
- Chapter 82: The dungeon master will perish
- Chapter 83: In a few moments, I’ll be moving the village!
- Chapter 84: Your life should remain mostly the same
- Chapter 85: Am I supposed to climb and then play at the top?
- Chapter 86: What is this, some kind of harassment?
- Chapter 87: …this is almost like fiction…
- Chapter 88: That’s not a dragon
- Chapter 89: I think it likes the soil in the fields!
- Chapter 90: Aren’t they too big
- Chapter 91: Okay, so people can go deeper now
- Chapter 92: That sounds perfect
- Chapter 93: I’d like you to be close-lipped about it
- Chapter 94: I made them this big and this many in anticipation of future traffic
- Chapter 95: It’s as you said
- Chapter 96: I’m super duper happy!
- Chapter 97: For I have resolved myself to fall alongside you
- Chapter 98: Doesn’t know when to give up
- Chapter 99: Even by force
- Chapter 100: It’s not a city, silly
- Chapter 101: Maybe the rumors are true
- Chapter 102: Is the cell…moving!?
- Chapter 103: Put gathering intelligence in the second or third priority
- Chapter 104: Have I just been sold out!??!
- Chapter 105: …it’s completely empty…?
- Chapter 106: Tender your surrender at once!
- Chapter 107: I guess this means a breakdown in negotiations, huh…
- Chapter 108: He refused to believe anything I said
- Chapter 109: Because that’s unfair?
- Chapter 110: Imprisoned
- Chapter 111: How can these walls be ever moved!?
- Chapter 112: That’s bound to cause some trauma…
- Chapter 113: Shield Bash
- Chapter 114: No, I’m just a villager…?
- Chapter 115: You’ve lost
- Chapter 116: Well, that was…anticlimactic
- Chapter 117: Act like I believed in them from the beginning
- Chapter 118: It’s what our village chief wishes!
- Chapter 119: As you can see, it’s a barbeque
- Chapter 120: You should have been the heir and yet…
- Chapter 121: For now, just eat, ok?
- Chapter 122: Our interests overlap this time
- Chapter 123: You’ll make all my soldiers become useless
- Chapter 124: Get them acquainted with the underworld
- List of Revisions
- Chapter 125: I don’t think there’s any need for great concern
- Chapter 126: So long as they don’t find out, it’s fine, right?
- Chapter 127: Look, the road’s stretching toward us!
- Chapter 128: Then, I think I shall turn this one into a public lavatory
- Chapter 129: I’m just a grunt
- Chapter 130: That was just a slope, and I didn’t even break a sweat!
- Chapter 131: Then, I’ll build one for you
- Chapter 132: I do, so building things isn’t something I can do infinitely
- Chapter 133: This’ll make cooling down so much fun
- Chapter 134: I can see a garden…
- Chapter 135: It’s easy if you search for the watermelon’s presence
- Chapter 136: It’s a healthy baby boy
- Chapter 137: Please tell me more about this placeeee!
- Chapter 138: Maid Breathing First Form!
- Chapter 139: It’s one of our cows!
- Chapter 140: So fluffy too!
- Chapter 141: Leave things to me
- Chapter 142: Well, it is the village chief we’re talking about here
- Chapter 143: I can sense a chest that way
- Chapter 144: A crab monster would make for a good boss
- Chapter 145: Noo, I’m not ann adventurer, noo
- Chapter 146: No matter I look at it, you’ve all gotten so muscular!
- Chapter 147: Give them special education
- Chapter 148: I don’t think my healing was that effective…
- Chapter 149: Why is there so much noise from the workshop today?
- Chapter 150: Why don’t you guys take it easy for a bit…?
- Chapter 151: Yes, I managed to make a magic sword
- Chapter 152: We also have one that can fire projectiles in quick succession
- Chapter 153: O-our first joint action…!
- Chapter 154: Focus on the fight!
- Chapter 155: Maybe the cooks should also take it easy…
- Chapter 156: Don’t you learn!?
- Chapter 157: How does enjoying the life here in this city to the fullest fit into that!?
- Chapter 158: I wish I can go back to being a baby and redo it all over!
- Chapter 159: How dare he amuse himself like that this early in the day!
- Chapter 160: Everyone, fight back at once!
- Chapter 161: Have your rotten nature be whipped out of you
- Chapter 162: My humblest apologies once again!
- Chapter 163: Does that mean I can make a copy of me or something?
- Chapter 164: But the only way to get one will likely be to stealthily abduct it
- Chapter 165: You were like a wild beast back then
- Chapter 166: It got bigger that way?
- Chapter 167: It looks like this building’s got an elevator too
- Chapter 168: From an agent of ours
- Chapter 169: I promise you I’ll succeed
- Chapter 170: Really got mad and sent someone!?
- Chapter 171: Winning against Lord Albert
- Chapter 172: I’m actually a spy
- Chapter 173: I don’t know anything about it
- Chapter 174: Then bring her to me right away
- Chapter 175: It seems I’ve failed at educating you
- Chapter 176: I get the feeling it’s something really crazy again…
- Chapter 177: I’m moving it
- Chapter 178: I didn’t think you’d come back so quickly
- Chapter 179: The village has temporarily moved to the royal capital
- Chapter 180: Something’s flying at us!
- Chapter 181: Be lucky and don’t die!
- Chapter 182: Let’s beat them all!
- Chapter 183: That man is extraordinary
- Chapter 184: You know who I hate most?
- Chapter 185: One of my body doubles
- Chapter 186: You’ve lost
- Chapter 187: A simple village chief
- Chapter 188: Ahh, but it doesn’t mean that I forgive you, you know
- Chapter 189: I just closed the doors
- Chapter 190: Let’s outsource it
- Chapter 191: It’s dangerous to stand still, so please take a seat
- Chapter 192: How can you say that to a maiden!
- Chapter 193: You lack experience, honey
- Chapter 194: I’ll use that one then
- Chapter 195: Who else do you think it is!?
- Chapter 196: These are my pupils
- Chapter 197: make you even more beautiful
- Chapter 198: I wouldn’t complain if that were the case
- Chapter 199: They’re all coming to greet us, huh?
- Chapter 200: What matters is we’re through it, I guess
- Chapter 201: Excuse me for a moment
- Chapter 202: It’s a matter of ambience, Selius-kun. Ambience
- Chapter 203: Who dares…disturb my slumber…
- Chapter 204: How futile
- Chapter 205: She looks quite alive as well
- Chapter 206: Take care of me until I die, ok?
- Chapter 207: How’s that for a character’s backstory?
- Chapter 208: I don’t know which of them I should choose
- Chapter 209: How about a deal?
- Chapter 210: Hey, isn’t that a flagrant abuse of your authority!?
- Chapter 211: I think I’ll participate as well
- Chapter 212: No way I’ll bother with that
- Chapter 213: You’ll serve as the first step toward my life of fame!
- Chapter 214: I’ve got no intention of losing
- Chapter 215: Why didn’t you invite me to join?
- Chapter 216: Definitely not just a muscle head
- Chapter 217: Should I just forfeit, I wonder…?
- Chapter 218: I wonder whom I should cheer for…?
- Chapter 219: He can do something like leading attacks to his shield…?
- Chapter 220: It’s my rays of love, you know!
- Chapter 221: I’m getting…dizzy!
- Chapter 222: Maybe I should go to the church and pray
- Chapter 223: Isn’t the angel side supposed to win this sort of thing…
- Chapter 224: It’s like the body’s made of metal or something…
- Chapter 225: I…I can do that kind of thing to Luke…
- Chapter 226: Don’t say it like thaaaaaat!!!
- Chapter 227: I’m actually smiling right now, see?
- Chapter 228: As promised, chief-chan…
- Chapter 229: Of course, all your body doubles would have to comply as well
- Chapter 230: …ahm, I’m right here?
- Chapter 231: But wouldn’t they be pleased?
- Chapter 232: Another beastman?
- Chapter 233: Nope, I built it just a while ago
- Chapter 234: …I really did escape…
- Chapter 235: There’s no way a girl as cute as her can be a man, right!?
- Chapter 236: Aren’t they too large though?
- Chapter 237: You kinda stink
- Chapter 238: Just undress!
- Chapter 239: Why do you look so annoyed
- Chapter 240: The women are being more watchful now
- Chapter 241: I’ll help you out
- Chapter 242: Jump over the wall in one go
- Chapter 243: Does it really hurt if that gets bitten off?
- Chapter 244: And I’ll castrate you right away
- Chapter 245: You should keep that look forever
- Chapter 246: Sounds more like a thief to me
- Chapter 247: But isn’t this too useful?
- Chapter 248: I hope it’s alright if I change the landscape here a little bit
- Chapter 249: I’ll leave the rest to the body doubles
- Chapter 250: Are you doing a bit
- Chapter 251: My eyes are finally open!
- Chapter 252: Nothing short of blasphemy to the gods!
- Chapter 253: Consider it whatever you like
- Chapter 254: First, we’ve got to rectify that corrupted mind of yours, don’t we?
- Chapter 255: We didn’t find anything wrong in that village
- Chapter 256: He has been rehabilitated
- Chapter 257: I have seen the error of my ways
- Chapter 258: Center of faith in all of the kingdom!
- Chapter 259: The report was true
- Chapter 260: I think we can get there in 3 hours
- Chapter 261: No, catch up to me
- Chapter 262: Of course, I’ll play there too~~!
- Chapter 263: Can it be aiming for our livestock!?
- Chapter 264: We’re gonna have barbeque tonight!!!
- Chapter 265: Meat, here we come!!!
- Chapter 266: That one’s a mighty big wyvern!
- Chapter 267: Like splitting the park in two
- Chapter 268: To think you have cornered me this much
- Chapter 269: Please spare my lifeeeeeeee!!!
- Chapter 270: Why don’t you take this chance to visit our village?
- Chapter 271: Once I lose it, I can’t ever grow it backkkkkk!
- Chapter 272: Just replace the normal water with hot water
- Chapter 273: Those are the eyes of a predator eyeing its prey!
- Chapter 274: It can’t be that they’re just making me fat before they eat me, can it!?
- Chapter 275: Maybe you’ll have better luck next time, Selius-kun
- Chapter 276: If we wanted to attack, it would be so easy…”
- Chapter 277: But who could have built this, and when…?
- Chapter 278: It doesn’t mean our bodies have to be in the ‘open’ too!
- Chapter 279: There’s no way a human could do something like that…
- Chapter 280: We don’t need boats either
- Chapter 281: By the way, are krakens delicious?
- Chapter 282: Exercising in the sea is the best
- Chapter 283: I guess there’s no other choice than to make a fishing rod and land it, huh…
- Chapter 284: It’s still writhing wildly!
- Chapter 285: He’s been sitting alone and staring at the sea for an awful long time recently, you know
- Chapter 286: My knife’s not even piercing through!
- Chapter 287: Why can’t I eat it today!?
- Chapter 288: Please let me join!
- Chapter 289: This seems like a great way to lose weight, doesn’t it?
- Chapter 290: Its appearance is just no good…
- Chapter 291: We’re here to help
- Chapter 292: There’s enough room there for each of you
- Chapter 293: …none of what you said made any sense
- Chapter 294: It seems I’m a bit tired already…
- Chapter 295: We do that and we’d be handsomely rewarded!
- Chapter 296: Just run it over!
- Chapter 297: W-where might you be taking us…?
- Chapter 298: Ohh, you’re getting a special instructor?
- Chapter 299: It’s because this isn’t what we expected at all!
- Chapter 300: They’re like completely new people!
- Chapter 301: Our destination is the center of the palace!
Alexander Figueroa said:
In which chapter does his mother appear?!
I was greatly enjoying it until the plot was rewritten to make it an isekai. Now I’m only just regular enjoying it… I liked how the medieval lord was trying to figure out modern day appliances, it was just the right amount of silly without detracting from the actual story.
Is there anyway I can download all the chapter?
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n0637gi translate here min
Yagoo the dreamer said:
I really like this novel, I hope you continue translating this novel
LikeLiked by 1 person
Roronoa Zoro said:
i hope this series still continue, i love the story
LikeLiked by 1 person
Ali Alaboodi said:
Welp time to be unproductive
This feels like a plot of:
Village Building >>> Territory Management >>> Kingdom/Empire Ruling
LikeLiked by 3 people
As these things usually go :p
LikeLiked by 3 people