In these troubling times, Luke, the son and heir of the lord of the land, turned twelve and received a Gift. Unfortunately, it was a Gift useless in combat called [Village Building]. To make matters worse, his step-brother was the one blessed to inherit their father’s [Master Swordsmanship]. And so, their positions were completely reversed.
Luke was then banished to an uninhabited wasteland. There, his mysterious Gift activated and instantly made a village. He thus prepared himself to live modestly in this tiny village of his. Or so he thought. As the population of his village grew and grew, his Gift got stronger and stronger until it evolved.
Before he knew it, his [village] had tall buildings everywhere and had the strongest army. His village became the best there was…!
“Wait, can this still be called a village? And what happened to the slow life I’m supposed to have…?”
- Chapter 1: My Gift is [Village Building]
- Chapter 2: Make A Village Here?
- Chapter 3: It’s Recommended To Give It A Try
- Chapter 4: Make Her a Villager?
- Chapter 5: …*sniff*…*sniff*…
- Chapter 6: I’m Leaving The Family
- Chapter 7: You Hate It That Much…?
- Chapter 8: Why can’t we just get along?
- Chapter 9: If you turn the red one, hot water will come out
- Chapter 10: They’re Probably Refugees
- Chapter 11: Your Village Has Reached level 2!
- Chapter 12: Did the walls move…?
- Chapter 13: Please Throw Them Into The Jailhouse
- Chapter 14: All of a sudden, this place has become village-like, hasn’t it?
- Chapter 15: They’re all crazy large!
- Chapter 16: It’s so delicious
- Chapter 17: It is recommended that you build a church
- Chapter 18: I can now bless people freely, right?
- Chapter 19: His two beautiful wives
- Chapter 20: Our Savior
- Chapter 21: Bandits who attack refugees sadly aren’t rare
- Chapter 22: My blunder should be forgiven now
- Chapter 23: My patience’s about to run out!
- Chapter 24: How thoughtful of you
- Chapter 25: The cold cuts deep all the same
- Chapter 26: If you’ve experienced as much as I have, you’d be able to see through all that
- Chapter 27: I can make them villagers without their consent?
- Chapter 28: Ah, sorry, everyone. I did that.
- Chapter 29: It’s a public bathhouse
- Chapter 30: But if it’s the chief, I don’t think I’d really mind
- Chapter 31: If he tells you to die, you die
- Chapter 32: What the hell’s going on in this village?
- Chapter 33: I’ll be sure to reward your admirable character